“Management Capacity Development and Growth at EVRO - TRADE M Ltd.”
Total value of the project 293 462.78 lv.
- Grant – 205 423.95 lv.
- National co-financing – 30 813.59 lv.
- European funding – 174 610.36 lv.
We have the pleasure to announce that on the 06.03.2017 the company received contract BG16RFOP002-2.002-0346-C01 for completion of project “Management Capacity Development and Growth at EVRO-TRADE M Ltd.”
Launch: 06.03.2017. Deadline: 06.09.2018
The project is executed with the financial support of the “Operational Programme Development of the Competitiveness of the Bulgarian Economy 2014 - 2020” co-financed by the EU through the European Fund for Regional Development and the National Budget of the Republic of Bulgaria.
The plan of action includes:
- Certifying the company under the international certificate HACCP;
- Certifying the company under the international certificate ISO 14001:2015;
- Integrating ICT-based software for business processes management;
- Reengineering the processes;
- Investing in long-term asset in support of the aforementioned points;
With the help of the structured support, the models of management and organizational processes will be improved. The expected results with contribute to the expansion of the export potential and competitiveness of the company on the domestic, European and world markets.
Unified informational portal: http://www.eufunds.bg/